This week’s issue of Dengeki PlayStation has coverage on Final Fantasy XIII-2.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2’s story begins after the ending of Final Fantasy XIII.
- Other Character will appear in the game in unexpected forms. Some characters will have major changes.
- The story will be more mysterious and dark than XIII’s.
- The Battle System will be an evolved form of XIII’s ATB system. (Similar to Final Fantasy Versus XIII?)
- There may be a difficulty setting. (Final Fantasy XIII International Ultimate Hits has Easy and Normal Mode, maybe this game has too?)
- XIII-2 is a full sequel. You’ll learn some of the things that took place in the background scenes of XIII.
- The story will focus on the goddess Etro.
- They’re listening to opinions both inside and outside of Square Enix and from outside of Japan regarding characters, story and interface.
- The game will not have the pop feel of Final Fantasy X-2. (No singing and dancing Lightning?)
Now you can download Final Fantasy XIII-2’s teaser trailer in HD on European PSN and Xbox Live.